couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Sally Khudairi ...@haloworldwide.com>
Subject Question regarding CouchDB usage
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2009 03:01:08 GMT
Hello Damien and the CouchDB team --

A quick question for you regarding CouchDB: for the ASF's 10th Anniversary activities, I'm
working on a media presentation about the 10 Apache projects that will change computing over
the next decade and have included CouchDB in that list.

I know that this project is still relatively new and there aren't any "corporate users" listed
on the CouchDB site yet. Can you please give me 3-5 use cases (or names of companies that
use CouchDB) that are very highly visible or large-scale? We need to demonstrate capability,
breadth, reach, etc.

Thanks so much for this!

- Sally