couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Kocoloski <kocol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache sub-projects
Date Sun, 16 Aug 2009 23:38:38 GMT
On Aug 16, 2009, at 12:21 PM, Jan Lehnardt wrote:

> Chris, thanks for bobsledding this :)

Jan, great summary.  Actually, this has been a well thought out
discussion by all involved. It's great to see such a vibrant community!

I have some small reservations about making couchdb-lounge a
subproject.  What happens if it becomes completely obsolete?  The
native Erlang version doesn't make too much sense as a subproject in
my opinion.  Also, I don't know how the PMC would handle
committership, since Shaun and Kevin are not quite so plugged into the
community as Benoit and Robert.

Best, Adam