couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Project description
Date Sun, 02 Aug 2009 22:09:20 GMT
On Sun, Aug 02, 2009 at 10:50:59PM +0100, Noah Slater wrote:
>    Apache CouchDB is a document-oriented database with incremental replication
>    with bi-directional conflict resolution that can be queried and indexed in
>    a MapReduce style using JavaScript.

Hmm, this is wrong.

The conflict resolution can't be queried. Heh.

How about:

  Apache CouchDB is a document-oriented database that can be queried and indexed
  in a MapReduce fashion using JavaScript. CouchDB also offers with incremental
  replication with bi-directional conflict detection and resolution.

I also changed style to fashion, because it sounds nicer.

Thanks,