couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: src/erlang-oauth appears to be missing attribution, incubator clearance
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2009 09:48:12 GMT
Hi,

On 5 Aug 2009, at 07:04, Noah Slater wrote:

> Also, we're a TLP now! Hehe.

I'm researching the steps needed to land another code-base in CouchDB
that was developed externally. After consulting with ASF members, the
consensus is that code drops need to be IP-cleared by the incubator.
This is separate from running a project through incubation. The
incubator is simply the place where the most people are knowledgeable
about IP issues and is defined as the place to record IP clearance.

I don't know if reverting is really necessary in the current case, but
for the future we should follow the standard ASF practice.

Cheers
Jan