couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Native Erlang view server
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2009 16:45:09 GMT
Rickard,

The biggest improvement is speed. The native view server able to sneak
all the way into the same OS process as the HTTP request so that there
isn't even message passing overhead (except for lists).

And its Erlang in case you prefer that flavor.

Link is: http://github.com/davisp/couchdb/tree/native_proc/

Sorry for forgetting that.

Paul