couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject sending head of a view result in one chunk
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2009 18:30:33 GMT
Following discussion on irc  I post here my problem. I am currently
implementing a feature allowing me to parse the view while it's coming
over http.  Using chunks allow me to parse each line easily. It
currently work but currently first line of view is sent with the
header. It would be better imo to send the header and the first line
in different chunks, so It isn't needed to split the result. What do
you think about it ? I could eventually sending a patch that would do
the trick. Please let me know/

Here is a snippet using ecouchdbkit that show how a view is parsed in
a streaming fashion :

http://friendpaste.com/uBCLsn8wk02wTjae3eDMO

-benoit