couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: proxy handler
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 04:51:37 GMT
2009/7/6 Chris Anderson <jchris@apache.org>:

> I've heard you can just connect the raw sockets together and it
> works... not sure how that would look in practice.

Isn't it possible to only get the body streamed ? If I have a way to
fetch the body when its coming (chunked) i could send it. Ince I use i
browse to make connextion i could pass body ad fun arity 0 or fun
arity1 with a State. Also I could optimize sending  of response by
streaming from ibrowse to response body. I'm looking at it currently.
I saw that you wrote the api to receive body chunked in mochiweb, do
you think it's possible get it like it ?

- benoƮt