couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Thad Guidry <thadgui...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Personal" Couch DB.
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2009 21:41:40 GMT
Eric,

Ok, so reading through your reponse twice, I was immediately struck with an
idea of MS OneNote for the cloud or Domino (of course).  Or would it be
Alfresco for the cloud ?

Is that something close to what your building ?   What would the users be
storing ?  Metadata, Document binary attachments ? Everything ?  Curious.

As far sharing pieces of data.... I do like Google's WAVE, even if it's an
early stage.

-Thad