couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Nicholas Orr <nicholas....@zxgen.net>
Subject Re: Project description
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2009 02:03:19 GMT
On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 8:47 AM, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:

>  Apache CouchDB is a document-oriented database with a RESTful JSON API. It
>  provides incremental replication with bi-directional conflict resolution,
> and
>  can be queried and indexed with JavaScript, or any other language.
>
>  CouchDB is written in Erlang, but can be accessed from any environment
> that
>  allows HTTP requests. There are myriad third-party client libraries that
> make
>  this even easier from your programming language of choice.

I'd suggest removing the word "but" and make it "and":

CouchDB is written in Erlang, and can be accessed from any environment that

It's one of those brain/language things everything before the word "but" is
invalidated by the presence of "but".

"I would go, but I have something else to do..."

Nick :)