couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Paolo Negri <hungrybl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cookie Auth
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2009 13:39:14 GMT
I agree with Mark H., if something really needs to be done in that
direction (and I'm not sure about that) I'd rather prefer a
callback/hook system where external modules could be plugged.

Sorry for starting to post here with a negative post.

Thanks for reading

Paolo

--
"When did the future switch from being a promise to being a threat?"
Chuck Palahniuk

http://hungryblank.deviantart.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hungryblank/