couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Hideo Yanagi <hideo.yan...@gmail.com>
Subject translating the couchdb site into Japanese
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2009 07:40:41 GMT
Dear CouchDB developers,

My name is Hideo Yanagi, and I am an engineer and tranlsator from
Tokyo, Japan.

My small team and I are starting to translate the contents at
couchdb.apache.org. We see a great value and potential in the CouchDB
technologies, and we would like to contribute to the project by
expanding user base and community in Japan.

We are thinking of starting from the static contents at the main site,
and then move on to the wiki contents later.

If yo have tips or suggestions for the translation, especially on the
dynamic wiki contents, please let me know. Any suggestions will be
greatly appreciated.

Also, if there is any copyright related issue for the translation,
please kindly let me know.

Best Regards,

Hideo Yanagi
hideo.yanagi@gmail.com