couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Project description
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2009 18:36:12 GMT
Per Noah's request:

[20:27]nslater:"I'd like to drop ", or any other language" since we
don't support anything but JS"
[20:27]nslater:i thought we support any language via external view
servers?
[20:27]nslater:the original wording was very akward: "table-oriented
view engine with JavaScript acting as the default view definition
language."
[20:30]jan____:yes, that should go, but we should just state it is JS
and be done with it
[20:30]jan____:it is possible to write views in other language via not