couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Nathan Stott <nrst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: windows
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2009 20:05:27 GMT
It may be debugger weirdness, but when I actually traced through it with a
debugger, this was the actual error I was receiving.  I am currently
compiling erlang from source.  Ihad used a binary distribution before.
 Maybe the debugger was just off on line numbers and the return statement
where it returns ERL_DE_LOAD_ERROR_INCORRECT_VERSION is not really where it
is.
I will know soon.