couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: stats test failure (was Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 0.9.1 release)
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2009 15:47:28 GMT
Also my new version would probably only exacerbate this issue.

To do this proper we should add a stats end point to query the raw
values. Adding the counter could be done incrementally, but applying
my patch would surely not make it into the 0.9.x branch as its a hefty
change.

As Adam just posted, I'd change this with the minimal code needed for
0.9.x and then make sure the updates fix it proper.