couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 0.9.1 release
Date Mon, 29 Jun 2009 19:59:47 GMT
Like I said on the ticket, unless I'm mistaken, _restart only exists
for testing purposes. This fix is more about fixing the test so that
people aren't alarmed which to me doesn't change actual behavior as
most people shouldn't be hitting _restart outside of test suites.

As for the mechanics of doing a vote, I'd just wait for those that
expressed concern about the test case failing to verify that a new
0.9.1 tarball doesn't fail and if so then move on with our lives.