couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Kocoloski <kocol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 0.9.1 release
Date Mon, 29 Jun 2009 15:54:29 GMT
On Jun 20, 2009, at 12:17 PM, Noah Slater wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would like call a vote for the Apache CouchDB 0.9.1 release.

> artifacts so
> that any critical issues can be resolved before the release is made.
> Everyone is
> free to vote on this release, so get stuck in!

>  http://people.apache.org/~nslater/dist/0.9.1/
>
> These artifacts have been built from the 0.9.1 tag in Subversion:
>
>  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/couchdb/tags/0.9.1/
>
> Happy voting,
>
> --

Hi Noah, thanks for building this release.  I know there are no vetoes
for release votes, but I'd like to see the stats portion of the test
suite fixed before 0.9.1 is out the door.  I've opened a couple of
tickets:

Test suite failure

Root of the problem - /_restart does not restart the stats counters

Best, Adam