couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <robert.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The 1.0 Thread
Date Sat, 20 Jun 2009 21:24:54 GMT
If there's anything I could do to more tightly integrate
couchdb-lucene with core to accomplish one of your bullet points, I'm
listening. I pushed a 0.3 release last week and I'm pretty happy with
the API, I don't see any major breaking changes coming any time soon,
just new features as I get time.

+1 million for "hash as revision". It would be very cool to be able to
write the same change to N boxes and have that not be a conflict.

B.