couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Last push for 0.9.1 (Was: Re: svn commit: r783491 - in /couchdb/branches/0.9.x: CHANGES NEWS)
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2009 20:28:44 GMT
Hey guys,

I am ready to call a vote on 0.9.1, but I need one last push.

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 08:22:07PM -0000, nslater@apache.org wrote:
> Modified:
>     couchdb/branches/0.9.x/CHANGES
>     couchdb/branches/0.9.x/NEWS

I have put a list of changesets that need to be reviewed in each file. Please
check these two files for changesets you are responsible for, and update as
appropriate. For reference, I did this with mine:

  * Opened CHANGES in my editor in one window.

  * Used "svn diff -c REV ." to view each changeset in another window.

  * For each revision, I placed a summary of the change next to it.

  * I organised these into a proper list of properly worded change messages.

  * I summarised the changes in NEWS as needed.

Please let me know when you've done yours.

Thanks,