couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release 0.9.1
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 18:14:53 GMT
On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 7:58 AM, Adam Kocoloski <kocolosk@apache.org> wrote:
> Ok, my 3 commits are in the 0.9.x branch, but something went wrong with the
> property changes in the 765364->765387 and 771474->774382 merges, so the
> trunk revisions still appear in "--show-revs eligible".
>
> I assume there's some way to hack the repo after the fact to correct these
> merges, but if it isn't obvious already that's beyond my svn-fu.

It'll probably be easiest just to do a full checkout, I think that's
what's required in order to get the props working correctly (at least
following the instructions Noah came up with). Once you have that you
can just "block" the changes that were actually merged. There's
nothing special about blocking except that it takes them off our todo
list.

Jan, thanks for doing the bookkeeping here!

Chris

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchrisa.net