couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: couchdb with SquirrelFish
Date Mon, 25 May 2009 18:59:15 GMT
Not sure if Ziyad will see this or not...

Anyway, the answer is sure but not without writing a replacement for
couch_js.c which should be pretty easy. With a bit of effort you could
even remove the Curl dependancy for you distribution.

Though, after writing the replacement there might be a few details in
the JS implementation differences that require minor tweaks to the
files that make up main.js. But theoretically speaking it could be
done.

Paul