couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Antony Blakey <antony.bla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r775634 - /couchdb/branches/0.9.x/src/couchdb/couch_db.erl
Date Mon, 18 May 2009 00:58:36 GMT

On 18/05/2009, at 8:53 AM, Antony Blakey wrote:

> I'll ask. Apart from being 3.5G it also contains mainly non-public
> work-in-progress client data.

And I haven't been able to isolate it to less data. It may also be
dependent on the fact that I'm pull replicating to an Ubuntu 8.04
server running in VMWare Fusion from the OSX hosting VMWare, using an
SSH tunnel between the two.

Antony Blakey
CTO, Linkuistics Pty Ltd
Ph: 0438 840 787

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn
disinclination to do so.
   -- Douglas Adams