couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Antony Blakey <antony.bla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r775634 - /couchdb/branches/0.9.x/src/couchdb/couch_db.erl
Date Mon, 18 May 2009 03:11:04 GMT

On 18/05/2009, at 10:54 AM, Adam Kocoloski wrote:

> Ok, thanks.  I've managed to generate a reduced test case with a
> 13KB attachment where a standalone ibrowse request adds a trailing
> "\r" ~20% of the time.  I checked with httplib2 that the problem is
> not in CouchDB.

I've just seen this error with a trailing "\n". Same data as before,
but this time replicating from my previously replicated-to ubuntu to a
different ubuntu.

Antony Blakey
CTO, Linkuistics Pty Ltd
Ph: 0438 840 787

The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever
that it is not utterly absurd.
   -- Bertrand Russell