couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jared Scheel <jare...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Allow overridden request methods
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 16:43:24 GMT
Sorry for responding to my original message instead of a reply in the
thread, but I seem to be having some issues with the mailing list.
Oliver, you are right, I could use a javascript wrapper for flash. The
problem with that is that it introduces a second dependency to
interact with the REST interface. Sometimes you won't have access to
the javascript external interface with flash. Also, by adding support
for this header, it doesn't just benefit flash, but any client that is
restricted (Silverlight for example).

Thanks!
-Jared