couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Kouhei Maeda <mkou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: We are translating CouchDB's web site in Japanese.
Date Sun, 10 May 2009 07:11:29 GMT
Hi, thanks for your advice.

We will translate by using po4a.

But, Is the part where the right of access is necessary good when doing very?

2009/5/5 Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org>:
> On Tue, May 05, 2009 at 06:14:26PM +0900, Kouhei Maeda wrote:
>> Firstly, may I open contents translated into Japanese ?
>  * Translators should be given commit access to the /site directory.
>  * Translated pages should use Apache content negotiation.

Now, I think that it is appropriate that what we translated into
Japanese by the PO form is sent, and the manager reflects it.

 *     Kouhei Maeda                                    *
 *     mkouhei@gmail.com                               *