couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Antony Blakey <antony.bla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Attachment Replication Problem - Bug Found
Date Fri, 29 May 2009 05:08:48 GMT

On 29/05/2009, at 2:28 PM, Adam Kocoloski wrote:

> I did apply your patch correctly, but the tail-append merge
> introduced a regression.

Sorry, didn't mean to cast aspersions.

BTW, did you see this: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-365?
  Your mods plus the fix I made for that means that the trunk now has
no problems replicating my very attachments-heavy dbs (apart from he
purely aesthetic issue of the chunked-with-no-body PUT retries).

Cheers,

Antony Blakey
CTO, Linkuistics Pty Ltd
Ph: 0438 840 787

The project was so plagued by politics and ego that when the engineers
requested technical oversight, our manager hired a psychologist instead.
   -- Ron Avitzur