couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Wenk <a.w...@netzmeister-st-pauli.de>
Subject Re: [Fwd: CouchDB crashing on a fresh Ubuntu OS]
Date Mon, 25 May 2009 19:43:40 GMT
Noah Slater wrote:
> On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 10:52:17AM +0200, Andreas Wenk wrote:
>> maybe this is also interesting for dev ... sorry for cross posting ...
>
> Please follow the instructions here:
>
>   http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Troubleshooting
>
> Thanks,

Hi Noah,

thanks for the advice. While doing all the steps, writing down the
dependancies and reaching finally step 6 and starting CouchDB - surprise
surprise - everything is working. So I installed CouchDB again. I really
don't know what was going wrong. Maybe beacause I was root? Anyway -
it's working and I got CouchDB again on my new machine ;-)

Thanks again

Cheers

Andy