couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Kocoloski <adam.kocolo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release 0.9.1
Date Tue, 05 May 2009 13:12:43 GMT
On May 4, 2009, at 9:32 PM, Chris Anderson wrote:

> Devs,
>
> Are we ready for 0.9.1? My pet patch is in and backported, how about
> yours?

I wonder if we should try to shore up the JIRA records of what's in
0.9.1.  Currently I see

COUCHDB-306 Wacky error responses to malformed documents
COUCHDB-310 Fix hardcoded redirect to "/_utils/"
COUCHDB-311 Wrong encoded _external error message
COUCHDB-322 Specifying reduce=true on a view with no reduce does not
cause an error.
COUCHDB-334 With deferred commits and 100+ active dbs, CouchDB can
lose uncommitted changes
COUCHDB-342 url-encode attachment paths during replication

as well as one open ticket targeted for 0.9.1:

COUCHDB-328 [patch] allow futon reduce textareas to contain accidental
white spaces.

I'm sure there are other resolved/closed tickets missing from that
list.  As far as my work is concerned, I think

COUCHDB-337 attachments from old/conflict revisions are not accessible
via standalone API

would be a decent candidate for backporting.  It's a simple fix, but
the fact that we ran like that for months without anyone noticing
probably means it's low priority.  Cheers,

Adam