couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Randall Leeds <randall.le...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB Cluster/Partition GSoC
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2009 18:42:17 GMT
Just wanted to make it available to everyone to see now, in case you're
curious, even though review/comment time is past.

I meant to get this out earlier to allow some review time, but I just got
buried too deep in academics this week.

The proposal has been officially submitted, but you need a GSoC site account
to view it, so here's the public document that contains the same info:
http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/user/rleeds/couchdb_cluster

For those with an account, the submitted proposal is here:
http://socghop.appspot.com/student_proposal/show/google/gsoc2009/rleeds/t123878289629

I'm not terribly concerned if the details aren't all there, as long as the
proposal itself is convincing enough. The plan includes much discussion and
hashing out of the details... i.e. more of the discussion in this thread
along with some profiling and planning before execution of the nitty gritty
stuff happens.

Thanks for all the advice and help
-Randall