couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Backporting bug fixes to 0.9
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2009 19:11:51 GMT
On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 11:45 AM, Paul Davis
<paul.joseph.davis@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a reason to not just take current trunk and tag it as 0.9.1?
> I'd be +1 for making some sort of release tarball with Jan's listed
> commits.

Yes I can't think of anything in trunk which breaks the 0.9 mold yet.
I'd like to do some testing on the sparseness-fix today. Hopefully I
can verify it before we tag another one, but if I'm too slow, then too
bad for me.

+1 on tagging something very close to current trunk as 0.9.1.

Is there anything in trunk that *shouldn't* go in 0.9.1 ?

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchrisa.net