couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Chekmarev <chekmarev.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: proposal draft
Date Sat, 04 Apr 2009 09:23:04 GMT
A little surprising but good for me. :) Rather the installer should consider
correct configuration parameters if not linux auto-tools are used, but I
thought taking care about using autoconf in windows is the easiest way. When
windows installer allows to choose some paths for user it could affect on
configuration files sometimes. Still I am learning in couch build process.