couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Fred Bowen <frederick.bo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Something broke?
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2009 16:02:12 GMT
Updated to svn 767575 and I still have the same problem.

The problem is that the command-line option "-c" has changed from "add
configuration file to chain" to "print configuration file chain and
exit".  If I adjust my configuration to use "-a" ("add configuration
file to chain") instead of "-c" everything works as expected.

Thanks,
FB