couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Wout Mertens <wout.mert...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Erlang vs Scala
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 08:47:49 GMT
Ooh shiny!

My real underlying goal was to have CouchDB available on iPhone so I
could make apps that can store local data and then effortlessly
replicate to the "big database in the sky".

Right now, that's probably not possible due to AppStore restrictions.
But even using Scala won't help there, there's no JVM on iPhone
either :) Android has it though.

Wout.