couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Frank Gerhardt <mailingli...@frankgerhardt.com>
Subject Announcing CouchDB Lounge 0.1
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2009 08:58:59 GMT
Hello everybody,

we have written a database management tool for CouchDB. The difference
to Futon is that it can work with multiple instances.

Screenshot: http://gerhardtinformatics.com/downloads/lounge/lounge.png

It seemed obvious to call it Lounge but I see that this name is also
used by another project. Anyway, I want to release what we have now. We
can still figure out a unique name later.

Lounge is based on the Eclipse Rich Client Platform, e.g. like Apache
Directory Studio, and written in Java. You need to have Java 1.5+ installed.

You can downloaded from here:
http://gerhardtinformatics.com/downloads/lounge/com.gerhardtinformatics.couchdb.lounge_0.1.0.200903311626.zip
This release is for Windows. Since it's Java, it would run on Linux and
Mac as well but we haven't made a build for that yet.

The version number is 0.1 and please take it as such. It's a proof of
concept but not ready for every day work.

Let me know what you think.

Frank.

--
Dr. Frank Gerhardt