couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Zachary Zolton <zachary.zol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: helper functions in reduce
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 13:59:20 GMT
I was a bit mislead by the title; this sounds like caching the
parsed/ready-to-go JavaScript view functions.

However, I am interested in hearing how we can introduce helper code,
and reusable libraries, into our JavaScript views.

Perhaps one could take care of both in one go? If this doesn't get
implemented soon, I'll take a shot at it. Dang work responsibilities
getting in the way...! ;^)

—Zach