couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Zachary Zolton <zachary.zol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.9 release
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 16:42:45 GMT
Okay, I get it. I can expect to have to re-import my data when
upgrading to 0.10 release.

Not a big deal, but a change in the API doesn't necessarily mean
binary-compatibility-breaking changes to the data files. And, I don't
think I've heard that mentioned, in particular.

So, don't be snide, you rascals...!  (^_-)