couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Shaun Lindsay <sh...@meebo.com>
Subject Re: Lounge clustering framework
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2009 01:00:29 GMT
Alright, we got legal approval to release all the Lounge code, so I did a
bunch of cleaning up (removing Meebo-specific pathnames, moving python
modules out of our Meebo libraries and into a lounge specific module, etc)
and put it all up on google code.

http://code.google.com/p/couchdb-lounge/

Since I went through and changed a bunch of the paths, there might be some
weirdness with things not working or other assorted strangeness.

Anyway, there's quite a bit of code there and very little documentation
about how all the pieces fit together, so I'll put together an overview of
how everything works and
(hopefully) a walkthrough on getting it built and running.  If everything
goes according to plan, I'll put all of that information in the repo
sometime tonight.

If anyone is interested in working on this, let me know and we can get you
added to the project.

Enjoy!

Shaun Lindsay
Meebo.com