couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Dionne <dio...@dionne-associates.com>
Subject Re: Failing tests
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2009 13:48:39 GMT
I've been also seeing fails in stats.js recently on Safari 4, though
with the latest from last night the issue is now in:

Assertion 'should increment database changes counter for document
moves' failed: expected '482', got '481'

prior to that the failure related to max_open_databases.

I poked through the code superficially and it seems to do the right
thing, and flush=true is getting passed to the stats calls.

In Firefox, both stats and stemming fail, with stemming the same as
below.

Cheers,

Bob