couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Damien Katz <dam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: rep_security merge to trunk
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 22:46:05 GMT
I've added all_or_nothing transactions. It has the behavior that if a
document doesn't pass validation or there is a crash during update,
then no docs are saved. However there is no conflict checking, so some
of thconflicts..

Adding all_or_nothing option to bulk docs. If a doc doesn't pass
validation or there is failure during update, then no docs are saved.
However, there is no conflict checking, if all docs validate but some
or all doc updates are conflicts, they are saved as conflicts (maybe
as winner or as loser) in a single transaction regardless, all docs
are saved and no errors returned the client.

Now we just need merge to trunk.

-Damien