couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Damien Katz <dam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 0.9.0 release
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2009 16:39:10 GMT
FYI, I'm abstaining from this vote as I have been on paternity leave
and am not closely following the issues or looking at the artifacts.

However, I have no issues or objections either and am rather hopeful
we can have a release soon. I will of course support whatever
decisions the rest of the community arrives at.

-Damien