couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Evans <objective...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 0.9.0 release
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2009 03:43:09 GMT
On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 11:00 AM, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This is the first release after graduating the ASF Incubator.
>
> All 0.9.0 blockers have been resolved and I would like call a vote for release.
>
> We encourage the whole community to download and test these release artifacts so
> that any critical issues can be resolved before the release is made. Everyone is
> free to vote on this release, so get stuck in!

>  http://people.apache.org/~nslater/dist/0.9.0/

Grabbed the latest-latest and it builds and runs fine for me on Mac OS
X Build 9G55. The objective-c library I maintain seems to be happy as
well.

Minor data point:

My build of Safari (Version 4 Public Beta 5528.16 ) fails
intermittently when running the test suite[1,2]. Firefox 3.0.7, on the
other hand, runs the tests just fine. Clearly a webkit issue and not
CouchDB related. So...

+1

[1] http://www.quicksnapper.com/objectiveous/full/untitled-0008/
[2] http://www.quicksnapper.com/objectiveous/full/untitled-0009/