couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <david.vancouver...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where to add documentation for bulk updates
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2009 13:48:45 GMT
That's pretty funny there was a conflict editing this document :).  Anyway,
I just went to the page and I couldn't find the problem - the page looks
clean to me.  Can you point me to how to see the issue if you are still
seeing it?

I don't have an answer to your other question, what happens when you use
_bulk_docs on a single document.  I'll leave that to others more
knowledgable than I.

David

--
David W. Van Couvering

I am looking for a senior position working on server-side Java systems.
 Feel free to contact me if you know of any opportunities.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidvc
http://davidvancouvering.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/dcouvering