couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <david.vancouver...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where to add documentation for bulk updates
Date Sun, 22 Mar 2009 14:37:01 GMT
OK, I updated the page.  Can someone please make sure my example response is
correct?  I gleaned it best as I could from the existing docs.  In
particular, is the format of the request for all-or-nothing correct, and is
the conflict response correct?

David

--
David W. Van Couvering

I am looking for a senior position working on server-side Java systems.
 Feel free to contact me if you know of any opportunities.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidvc
http://davidvancouvering.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/dcouvering