couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <da...@vancouvering.com>
Subject Re: Getting a hang in make install after svn update (MacOS)
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2009 04:45:23 GMT
First of all, sorry about the duplicate email, I had to reboot my machine
hard and thought the email hadn't been sent.

Secondly, more info: it turns out that the default 'libtool' created in the
root directory of couchdb was the problem.  If I use /usr/local/bin/libtool
instead, it works much better, and make install is successful.

So perhaps there is some subtlety in my environment and how configure works
where it is getting the "wrong" libtool?

David

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 9:36 PM, David Van Couvering <david@vancouvering.com