couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <da...@vancouvering.com>
Subject Getting a hang in make install after svn update (MacOS)
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2009 04:36:12 GMT
Hi, all.  I am trying to get couchdb going again after an svn update.  I am
following the instructions in the README:

- svn update
- bootstrap
- configure
- make
- make install

It's the last step that's giving me problems.  I am getting this output
(notice that launchd socket is -1), and an X process is running, and then it
just hangs...

Xquartz starting:
X.org Release 7.2
X.Org X Server 1.3.0-apple22
Build Date: 20080821
Launchd socket fd: -1
Could not init font path element /Library/Fonts, removing from list!
Could not init font path element /System/Library/Fonts, removing from list!

Any tips?  Is there some cleanup I should be doing?

Thanks,

David

--
David W. Van Couvering

I am looking for a senior position working on server-side Java systems.
 Feel free to contact me if you know of any opportunities.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidvc
http://davidvancouvering.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/dcouvering