couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Parkin <i...@timparkin.co.uk>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 0.9.0 release
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2009 00:14:38 GMT
Noah Slater wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This is the first release after graduating the ASF Incubator.
>
> All 0.9.0 blockers have been resolved and I would like call a vote for release.
>
> We encourage the whole community to download and test these release artifacts so
> that any critical issues can be resolved before the release is made. Everyone is
> free to vote on this release, so get stuck in!

I'd be interested in knowing what happened to the community discussion
around the removal of the bulk_docs 'feature'? I've tried to raise this
a couple of times but had little reaction. Am I right in understanding
this lack of reaction as meaning there is going to be no discussion?

As some fairly serious issues have been raised about user interaction
models I would hope that these would get addressed before commiting to a
point release?

Tim Parkin