couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Elliot Murphy <ell...@canonical.com>
Subject Patch for including sequence number in update notifications
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2009 03:33:57 GMT
Hi!

There's been requests to include the sequence number when sending an
update notification. Thanks to the guidance from davisp on #couchdb on
March 13th, I've been able to put together a little patch that does just
that.

I'm not sure what the process is for proposing a patch to CouchDB, so
I'm sending this email. I've filed an issue in jira and attached the
patch: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-290

Anything else needed, or if the patch needs any changes to be
acceptable, please let me know. I'm naturally hopeful that this can be
included, it looks to me like it's a change that won't break anyone who
is already processing the JSON update notifications.

Thanks for couchDB!
--
Elliot Murphy | https://launchpad.net/~statik/