couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Relaxathon
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2009 23:43:50 GMT
Hi dev@,

Chris Anderson and I will be at http://jsconf2009.com/ in April.

JSConf is near Washington, DC and this is not "too far"* from
Asheville, NC where Damien lives. We thought it would be cool
to hang out in Asheville in the week before JSConf to do some
face-to-face CouchDB hacking and we'd like to invite the dev@
community to come to Asheville and hang out!

* for west-coasters and europeans at lest :)

That's about all we have for now, the idea, but no definite plans.
If you have any cool suggestions for this, let us know :)

We thought it'd be nice to rent a house for that week to
accommodate us and double as the hack center.

We think this is an excellent opportunity for a sponsor to step
up to help the CouchDB community by sponsoring the house.
If you want to be a really cool sponsor, you might want to set
up some kind of competition and pay the winner's airfare, too.

What do you think?

Cheers
Jan