couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Damien Katz <dam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Restricting user interactions to a single document -- was [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 0.9.0 release
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2009 19:00:50 GMT
Can you put your use case on the wiki? It would be helpful to start a
page about transaction use cases and where they are appropriate and
the downsides of using them. I'm thinking add something to describes
you use case and how it works (or doesn't work) with the current
model, and also the conflict checking transaction model. We might
figure out new solutions, tweaked models, etc that work better, or we
might see the pressing need for the transaction style.

-Damien