couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 0.9.0 release
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2009 14:00:50 GMT
Hello,

This is the first release after graduating the ASF Incubator.

All 0.9.0 blockers have been resolved and I would like call a vote for release.

We encourage the whole community to download and test these release artifacts so
that any critical issues can be resolved before the release is made. Everyone is
free to vote on this release, so get stuck in!

We are voting on the following release artifacts:

  http://people.apache.org/~nslater/dist/0.9.0/

These artifacts have been built from the 0.9.0 tag in Subversion:

  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/couchdb/tags/0.9.0/

Happy voting,