couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Anderson <>
Subject Re: Erlang API status?
Date Sun, 08 Feb 2009 21:18:15 GMT
On Sun, Feb 8, 2009 at 1:13 PM, Gilbert B Garza <> wrote:
> Hello, I'm wondering where on the road map lies a native Erlang API for
> couchdb. We're about to start writing production software in Erlang, and I'm
> wondering whether we should start coding with couchdb in mind, or use
> another database instead.

Currently if you want to interface with Couch in Erlang, the best
thing to do is see what's going in on the various couch_httpd_*

The internal Erlang API isn't supported or documented, but has been
mostly stable for a while. I'm using it on a benchmarking project
currently and its a pretty easy API to hook into if you already
understand Couch's HTTP API.

Chris Anderson

View raw message